ROCK COTTAGE ST GERMANS Nr LOOE (SLEEPS 5)
Rock Cottage, in St Germans, is a three bedroom cottage built around 1850. It has been lovingly renovated and is fully equipped
in a modern, clean and comfortable way. St Germans is a historic village with a 13th century church next to the famous Port
Eliot Estate - perfect accommodation for the Port Eliot Festival. You will enjoy yourselves in this family retreat in Cornwall
. It is 3 mins to the railway station, 10 mins to the beautiful Whitsand Bay beaches and 10 mins, by train, to Plymouth.
Access to Rock Cottage is up 15 shallow steps, where you enter an open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room. The bathroom is also on
this floor. There are stairs up to the first floor which has three bedrooms.
Parking in lane by cottage. Free WI FI.
- Lounge with dining table that seats 6, a large sofa and a wood burner. Large tv and dvd player..
- Fully fitted kitchen with Esse cooker, microwave,under counter fridge and washing machine.
- Bathroom with power shower, separate roll top iron bath and with under floor heating.
A king sized bedded room, a twin bedded room and a single room.
- 17 steps up to rear garden, with garden furniture.
- Lovely views.
- Parking nearby.
- Table top freezer and tumble dryer in shed, just outside the cottage. Ice packs provided, please bring your own cool bags.
- No Smoking.
- No Pets
- Linen and towels provided
- High chair and travel cot provided
- Electricity and heating included.
- A welcome tea tray.
|E & O E